All-On-4 Dental Implants – Richardson, TX
Get Your Permanent Smile Back
At EPO Dental Specialists, instead of replacing every single tooth individually, you can receive a full, customized denture that is supported by just four strategically placed dental implants. This solution eliminates many of the inconveniences of traditional dentures, like unexpected slippage and clicking noises when you speak. You might even be able to get your new smile in a single day! To learn more about All-On-4 dental implants give us a call to schedule your initial consultation.
How Do All-On-4 Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are a preferred tooth replacement option. This is because they mimic the natural tooth structure from the root all the way to the crown. However, they require adequate jawbone density for a sturdy foundation. All-On-4 dental implants use four dental implants to provide maximum support. Strategically placing each implant into the thickest areas of the jawbone minimizes the need for bone grafting. Once your implants are placed, abutments are attached and used to secure a denture in place. This way, it doesn’t slip or fall out of place.
Am I a Candidate for All-On-4 Dental Implants?
Most patients who have lost all of their teeth on one or both arches are good candidates for All-On-4. Even patients who have suffered from bone loss may be eligible because of the angle placement. Patients who would need bone grafting prior to traditional implant dentures nay not need one for All-On-4. However, it is still necessary for you to be in good oral health and committed to practicing excellent oral hygiene.
Benefits of All-On-4 Dental Implants
When it comes to All-On-4 dental implants, there are a variety of advantages you can expect. Here are just a few of them:
- All-On-4 dental implants are fixed in the mouth permanently. This means that your replacement teeth can be brushed like regular teeth. You don’t need to take them out to clean them.
- They feel natural – just like your original teeth.
- They restore more chewing power, allowing you to enjoy all of your favorite foods.
- They prevent jawbone loss, keeping you looking young and vibrant.
All-On-4 VS Traditional Dental Implants
All-On-4 and traditional dental implants may seem very similar, but there are quite a few distinctions between them:
- Traditional Implant dentures can sometimes require up to eight posts, making All-On-4 more cost-effective. They also require less surgery.
- In many cases, All-On-4 doesn’t require a bone graft and waiting several months for the graft to take before getting your new smile.
- With All-On-4, the denture can often be placed on the same day as the implant surgery, allowing the patient to enjoy their new teeth right away.
More to Explore
Endodontics Periodontal Care Orthodontics View All Our Services